Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Huge success.

I'm drinking some afternoon coffee. What, you say, you never drink coffee in the afternoon! Today I'm making an exception because I'm drinking coffee out of my brand new Aperture Laboratories coffee mug! Wait a minute, it's not the Aperture mug, it's the Black Mesa Research Facility mug. My bad. Sorry. If you've ordered anything from Valve Software you might know why I'm so excited. I ordered the mugs (and WCC t shirt and Orange Box soundtrack cd) monday morning at 7:17am. Here I sit less than 60 hours later drinking from my new mugs. w00t! Valve got the stuff to me in about 53 hours. I even chose the "free shipping" option when I ordered thinking the stuff would be here maybe next week. Boy was I wrong. Valve kicks ass when it comes to shipping your merch to you. I'm going to get another t shirt for a co-worker just to be sure the uber quick shipping wasn't a fluke.

Oh and if you love Portal, please email Valve and beg them to release GLaDOS spheres and Weighted Companion Cube Christmas ornaments. I did. I'd buy at least two of each one. If they get enough emails on the subject Valve might actually listen and give us the ornaments we so covet.

No comments: