Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Reservations

Ah, thank you Travel Channel for the NO RESERVATIONS marathon on labor Day. Somehow I'd missed ALL of this season. Yes, I'll hang my head in shame now. Watching the ever snarky Anthony Bourdain travel around the world and eat some of the best looking food I've ever seen was the perfect time waster. No, that's not right at all. It wasn't a waste of time, it was informative, awe inspiring, educational and even hilarious. Made me hungry every step of the way. Also strengthened my resolve to visit and experience Spain in the very near future. Time to start saving. Costa Brava here I come.

Also I'd like to add that I really really heart Anthony Bourdain. He's my culinary hero. I just gotta heart someone who seethes with hatred for Rachael Ray as much as I do. He may hate her more. Wow.


No comments: